There are few people you encounter in life that are genuinely honest,caring, good human beings. In shopping for our first home, my wife and I were fortunate enough to find one of these rare individuals: Sean Hahn. I warned Sean upfront that I would be one of the most difficult buyers he’d ever dealt with and that I would overwhelm him with questions. I explained that we wouldn’t be purchasing anything until I fully understood every detail about how things worked and that it would likely take 6-8 months before we were ready. To make a long story short, we purchased a home only three weeks after Sean and I first spoke. The only reason we moved so quickly was because we totally and completely trusted Sean to handle everything and knew that he would take care us. Less than a year ago we were treated to a repeat performance by Sean in selling our first home and purchasing a new one. Like the first time, everything went like clockwork and we sold our home for full price in less than a week!
You may also like:
- Short Sales Outnumber Foreclosure Sales For Third Straight Quarter
- Revamped HARP : Unlimited Loan-to-Value And Same Great Rates
- Government Releases Additional HARP Guidance For Underwater Homeowners
- Making the Offer: 4 Ways to Craft an Offer That Will Catch the Seller’s Attention
- What’s Ahead For Mortgage Rates This Week – December 2, 2013