There are few people you encounter in life that are genuinely honest,caring, good human beings. In shopping for our first home, my wife and I were fortunate enough to find one of these rare individuals: Sean Hahn. I warned Sean upfront that I would be one of the most difficult buyers he’d ever dealt with and that I would overwhelm him with questions. I explained that we wouldn’t be purchasing anything until I fully understood every detail about how things worked and that it would likely take 6-8 months before we were ready. To make a long story short, we purchased a home only three weeks after Sean and I first spoke. The only reason we moved so quickly was because we totally and completely trusted Sean to handle everything and knew that he would take care us. Less than a year ago we were treated to a repeat performance by Sean in selling our first home and purchasing a new one. Like the first time, everything went like clockwork and we sold our home for full price in less than a week!
You may also like:
- With Retail Sales And Consumer Confidence Rising, Home Prices Are Expected To Follow
- New Luxury Listing at DC Ranch Country Club 9820 E Thompson Peak Parkway Lot 828
- Yard Staging: How to Stage Your Front and Back Yard to Appeal to Home Buyers
- Understanding And Purchasing Distressed Property For Profit
- 3 Easy Ways to Put Aside a Bit of Extra Cash So You Can Pay off Your Mortgage Faster